How to install the chain saw chain? The installation steps of the chain saw chain and baffle can not be ignored!
The chain saw can be used to saw wood and is quick and easy to use. Everyone knows that there is a chain on the chain saw. The chain can be said to be the key part of the chain saw. How is the chain on the chain saw installed? I want to share some installation steps of the chain saw chain with you!
How to install the chain saw chain and baffle
1. The blade of the chain saw chain is very sharp. First, wear thick protective gloves before installation.
2. After taking protective measures, pull back the front baffle of the chain saw.
3. Loosen and remove the two M8 nuts, and remove the right side cover of the chain saw.
4. Install the chain saw guide plate on the main machine, and install the chain in the sprocket and the guide groove of the guide plate. At this time, pay attention to whether the direction of the chain saw teeth is correct.
5. Properly adjust the tension screw on the outside of the right side cover, refer to the blue line above, and the tension pin should be aligned with the pin hole of the guide plate.
6. Install the right side cover of the chain saw to the host, and at the same time refer to the blue line, insert the front baffle pin into the pin hole of the box body, and lightly tighten the two M8 nuts.
7. Lift the guide plate, use a screwdriver to turn the tension screw to the right, and slightly adjust the tightness of the chain to make it in a proper state. Check the tension of the chain by hand, and control the distance between the chain and the guide plate to be about 2mm.
8. Finally tighten the two M8 nuts, and then use both hands with safety gloves to turn the chain. When the chain transmission is smooth, it means the installation is complete; if it is not smooth, check whether there is a problem with the previous steps, and then readjust it
The installation of chain saw chain and baffle plate is actually relatively simple, as long as you know some theoretical knowledge and then practice one or two times, you can basically master it. After installing the chain and baffle, we can operate the chain saw!